Paving for Sustainability
Interpave’s Paving for Sustainability guide explains how precast concrete paving can influence the latest BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes ratings, and considers wider sustainability implications. Another guide – Environmental Impact of Paving – focuses on Green Guide ratings and how they are applied.
Precast concrete paving and kerb products from Interpave manufacturers meet all current sustainability requirements, including:
- Commitments and procedures for environmental improvement
- A Locally Based Industry – National coverage while minimising transportation and supporting local economies and communities
- A Sustainable Material – Precast concrete benefits and improvements
- Sustainable Paving Products – Special environmental characteristics of precast concrete paving from Interpave manufacturers
- Environmental Impact – Independent assessment with the BRE Green Guide
- Sustainable Paving in Use – Including sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) and impacts on BREEAM assessment and the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Paving for Sustainable Communities – Playing a major role in shaping external spaces for the enjoyment of all.